Promotion Terms and Conditions
CAMPAIGN: WIN A CAPE BRANDY EXPERIENCE – 2017
1. The promoter is Edward Snell & Company Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. The terms and conditions are applicable to the Oude Molen competition titled, WIN A CAPE BRANDY EXPERIENCE.
4. No entrant under the legal drinking age in South Africa of 18 years old, may enter the WIN A CAPE BRANDY EXPERIENCE competition and a valid identity document must be produced at any time as requested by the Promoter, to validate an entrant’s legal age.
5. If the contact details of the winner are incorrect, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
6. This promotional competition,WIN A CAPE BRANDY EXPERIENCE, is open from 1 October 2017 until 31 October 2017 and the winner will be selected on 10 November 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish by following the competition entry mechanic.
8. To enter theWIN A CAPE BRANDY EXPERIENCE competition, entrant need to follow the following process:
(i) Buy a bottle of Oude Molen Brandy VS, VSOP or XO at any Pick ‘n Pay Liquor
(ii) SMS/ USSD mechanic to enter. Unique code revealed on the neck tag. Please retain your till slip as your proof of purchase.
(iii) Entries to the WIN A CAPE BRANDY EXPERIENCE competition are only valid from 1 October 2017 until midnight on 31 October 2017. The prize winner will be randomly selected and contacted by 10 November 2017.
(iv) The winner must be contactable and accept the prize within 48 hours, if not the promoter and/ agent reserves the rights to discard their entry and select another winner in accordance with the competition rules.
9. The prize for one winner and partner (two people in total) includes:
– An Oude Molen Masterclass at the Oude Molen Distillery
– A Cellar tour at the Oude Molen Distillery
– A personalised bottling experience at the Oude Molen Distillery
– A scenic helicopter tour of the Elgin Valley
– Flights (only applicable if the winner is not from Cape Town).
– A two-night stay (one winner and partner – double room) at the Old Mac Daddy Guest Farm (applicable to midweek nights and availability)
– Day pass activity
– Spa session
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
The prize may not be sold, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Should the prize winner be based in Cape Town, he/she would need to arrange transportation to and from Old Mac Daddy at his/her own expense.
11. Winner must be available to travel between 1 December 2017 – 28 February 2018.
12. The winner and his/her partner will be required to sign an indemnity form before their departure.
13. Any additional expenses over and above the grand prize value will be for the winner’s own account.
14. The Prize winner will be announced on the Oude MolenBrandy social channels as per the entry details and name provided, more details may be requested from the winner before the announcement.
15. The winner and his/her partner consent to publication of their names and image/photographs on websites, social media pages, printed collateral and other media.
16. A copy of these rules may be found on the following website www.oudemolen.co.za throughout the period of the competition or may be obtained from the Promoter by contacting Jacques van der Merwe on 021 506 2600
17. The name of the winner, once contacted, will be published on www.facebook.com/OudeMolenCapeBrandy; twitter.com/oudemolenbrandy and www.oudemolen.co.za.
18. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
21. The Promoter will have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control. In the event of such change or termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse whatsoever against the Promoter or its agents.
22. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value where such value is determined solely by The Promoter and no correspondence in connection with such value will be entered into.
23. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by any entrant.
24. Entry in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
26. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
27. The competition is only valid on any 750ml Oude Molen VS, VSOP and XO bottles.